Yesterday was my very first day of Insanity Max 30!! It was awesome!! I am LOVING that these workouts are only 30 minutes! …….and they pack a punch!!
The first day is Cardio Challenge and it is just that — pure cardio!! Shaun T is killer and the cardio moves certainly cause you to sweat and push through!!! Ya gotta DIG DEEP as he would say!!! I maxed out at 9:30 — -which will definitely give me something to work towards for next week! I started to yell at that time — haha — next week I will yell and PUSH THROUGH!!!
WHAT IS MAXING OUT????
Maxing out is when you feel you need to stop and take a break to re-group! Shaun T will give you mini-water breaks along the way….BUT once I started to yell (haha) – I figured it was time to stop and MAX OUT! The great thing about this program is that you are ONLY in competition with YOURSELF!! You can see how much you improve each week, because it will take you longer to max out each time, because you are getting stronger! It is brilliant!! 🙂
Today was Tabata Power and that was awesome too! It is interval-based — 20 sec on and 10 sec off!! So, I maxed out around 14 minutes. Just when you are at your limit with doing a cardio move, he switches it to a strength based move! Its awesome!! There are ab intervals at the end. I love the tricep work because as we all know ladies, we DO NOT want the bat wings!!! haha!!! The end is the toughest in my opinion because he has you doing POWER tricep dips and tuck jumps!! OOOOMMMMGGGG!!!!
The rest of the week will be great!!! I have never been so excited for a workout or to see results!! I LOVE that the workouts are only 30 minutes. I get up at 5:00 am and get it done before my little one wakes up. It sets my day off right and I feel amazinnnnnng!!!!
Stay tuned for the NUTRITION program that comes with this workout! Its SIMPLE and effective! 😉
Shaun T, the mastermind and creator of the creator of Hip Hop Abs, Rockin Body, Insanity, Insanity the Asylum, T25 is at it AGAIN!!! If you loved his programs and have seen or experienced the amazing results that you can get from them– then you will LOVE Insanity Max 30!! Shredded abs, smaller jeans and the endorphin high are all possible with his programs!!
December 2nd is the launch date and it can’t come soon enough!! This ((advanced)) program is going to be killer and challenge you like no other!! It is tabata mixed with cardio & strength workouts that are designed to give you a KILLER 30 minute workout. The entire program is comprised of 150 NEW moves that will create RESULTS!! I LOVE a new fitness challenge and am SO excited to grab my copy in a few days!!
WHO is this workout for?
This is an advanced workout. If you haven’t worked out in a long time…or are new to working out, I would start with t25 and then jump into this workout.
There ARE modifiers for every workout for you to follow. Athletes, runners, or those who want something EXTRA in addition to a gym routine can ALL benefit from this program . Max 30 will increase your strength, your endurance and your stamina in terms of your fitness level.
You CAN definitely shed fat and build strength with this program! If you are seeking to lose weight or want a “lean look” — this program will get you there!
FIVE DAYS/WEEK :: 30 MIN/DAY
Insanity Max 30 is the ONE workout that will allow you to ONLY be in competition with YOUrself! Each workout is only 30 minutes long. Each day you need to keep a record of when you “max out” — or, when you need to stop and take a break. The idea is that as you progress through the 60 day program, you will see how much stronger and how much more physically fit you become because you will condition yourself to go longer and longer without needing to take a break. The goal is to beat YOUR time from the previous week. The moves are BOTH cardio AND strength and you will only use your OWN BODYWEIGHT as your equipment! This program is five days/week, 30 minutes/day. Shaun T STRESSES the importance of the 2 rest days. They are important for your body to rest and recover. Rest and recovery is JUST as important to your workout as putting in the hard work through all of the sweat and maybe some tears! haha…
This program will CERTAINLY require you to DIG DEEP as Shaun T likes to say….and I LOVE that it will be a challenge and ONLY 30 minutes/day! As a busy mommy – I can’t really afford to spend MORE than that amount of time with each workout – so this will be perfect!
Here is a breakdown of the workouts within Max 30, broken down into Mont 1 & Month 2 for a total of 60 days:
((Low-Impact MODIFIER for all workouts!))
The 1st workout and you use it as your guide and your first “fit test”.
It is all cardio-based & comprised of — 4 1/2 minute interval/30 second rest.
Cardio-type intervals that will make you drip with sweat and it is formatted much like the intervals in “Cardio Challenge”.
Think – Plyometrics & core work! Great ab block in this one too!!
A killer workout to end the week!!
Bonus —> Pulse workout for Saturday ((optional)). It’s more of a pulse, balance, modifier type workout that focuses on core, balance and form.
Workouts are still 30 minutes.
New workouts —>
Max Out Cardio & Max Out Sweat these include — 5 1/2 minutes of power moves and then you take a break!
Tabata Workout- Max out Strength and Max Out Power
45 seconds on 15 second rest for 6 rounds, plus a lil something “extra” at the end!
Friday Fight Round 2:
It’s just killer round 2. 🙂
BONUS workout available ONLY through a Beachbody Coach:
SWEAT FEST is the coach exclusive that you only get when you buy from a coach. This workout features old Insanity cast members and coaches. It is a FUN workout that can be thrown into this program for some fun and and to add on to any of the workouts!
Here is a video for you to see what it is all about! Shaun T is inviting you to MAX OUT!
Tracking calendars are also included for you to actually SEE how much you improve! I think this is such a great idea because even though you go maybe 8 minutes before “maxing out” – the prior week, you could have gone 5 minutes. It is so important for you to see your improvements and how much MORE you are accomplishing each week!
Your nutrition is 70-80% of your results!!
This program also comes with a Nutrition Guide AND a Restaurant Guide! I know that there have been times when Challengers are not sure what to have while dining out and they want to stay on track. This program will help you to do that. Also, the nutrition guide follows an eating plan similar to that of the 21 Day Fix in terms of portion control (Deluxe Kit only) You can receive the same container system which makes things SUPER easy to follow! Also — Shaun T guides you through instances when you feel extra hungry and you aren’t sure what to eat — you may need a carb, a protein or a fat. This guide will tell you what is best to eat for RESULTS! There is nothing worse than being starved and to be unsure what to eat because you still want to remain on track. It is IMPORTANT to EAT to see the results that you want – yet it is also important to eat the right foods.Portion control is used with this program and it is SUPER easy to follow!
The Deluxe Kit comes with 3 extra workouts and the portion controlled containers.
The holidays are upon us!! Holiday music, dresses, the hustle and bustle of the season and let’s not forget — Holiday parties!! Although we love the holidays (or maybe not…lol) – they are HERE! It seems as though the Holiday season is a time when people can easily fore-go their healthy eating and workout routine because they are too busy and bombarded with so many unhealthy decisions. Wine, cookies platters, parties filled with goodies and decadent desserts — it’s no wonder people tend to pack on the pounds over the holidays!! People are moving less and eating more………Check out some of these holiday “treats” that are delicious, yes…..but can quickly add up and make your skinny jeans more and more “snug”.
Here are some tips to help keep the holiday pounds at bay and to enter into 2015 not feeling sluggish, tired, and feeling NOT at your BEST!
1. Make sure to SCHEDULE your workouts with yourself! MAKE THEM HAPPEN! Once you start to slack on getting your workouts done, they get easier to NOT do. You don’t have to workout harder – you just need to workout SMARTER. All you need is 30 minutes, 5 days/week. Make sure the workouts are pushing you and making you sweat! Burning calories and pushing yourself for 30 minutes a day can have LONG-TERM benefits for your health. You owe it to yourself and your jeans will FIT you come Jan 1!
2. Alcohol inhibits your fat-burning capacity. So, is it worth it to have those cocktails? If so, alternate with water and don’t go crazy. The next-day feeling isn’t always worth it either. Alcohol also lowers your inhibitions and reflexes around that dessert table! lol……It also makes you retain water and want to eat greasy, fatty foods the next day! ……….why were you wanting that cocktail again….? 😉
3. If you are invited to a Holiday party, bring something that YOU KNOW will be a healthy choice. Bring a veggie platter with hummus, slice cucumbers and add a greek yogurt dip. Bring turkey meatballs with a fresh, homemade tomato sauce. Pinterest has SO many options for healthy, clean alternatives that you can take to any Holiday party. Think ahead and have that ONE dish there that you can depend on having and it will keep your eating plan in check!
4. Don’t forget to drink your water throughout the day! Here’s a tip —> divide your body weight in half and drink that many ounces of water/day. For example, if you weigh 120 pounds, drink 60 ounces/water each day. Water will speed up your metabolism, help curb hunger, keep you full and help to keep you energized.
5. Throughout the hustle and bustle of the Holiday season, don’t forget to take care of YOU! PLAN your meals and snack AHEAD of time! Remember to eat small, clean meals every 2-3 hours to keep your metabolism up. If you know you will be busy all day – bring food with you! There is no shame in my game!! haha……I know that if I don’t plan ahead, I will be starving and will have to resort to something that will not help me stay on track or feel my best! Keep almonds and raisins in your purse, always have water with you, bring hard-boiled eggs, diced veggies and a banana with you. Plan ahead so that you cannot fail. Fail to plan then plan to fail!
6. Around this time of year, all of us are placed in positions where food, desserts, drinks and candies are offered to us. Many times, we feel that if we say, “No thank you”, that we are being rude and inconsiderate. You need to think of you and how you will FEEL by saying “yes”. Is it your best yes? Is it going to make you feel good after saying yes? Will you regret that decision if you say yes? Do what is best for you! Before you know it, if you say “YES” to everyone and everything this Holiday season, you end up putting yourself and your needs last. You’re not being selfish, you’re not being rude — you are being true to yourself and to your goals — which are valuable! January 1 is going to come sooner than you know — how do you want to feel? Bloated, tired, groggy and not able to fit into your jeans? NO? OK — then stick to your guns and FOCUS on your GOALS and you will feel amazing when 2015 begins!
You owe it to YOURSELF to feel your best! You owe it to yourself to NOT throw your health and fitness out the window! You CAN reach your goals even though you are faced with parties, goodies, drinks and treats over these next few weeks and I can help you! If you are interested in staying accountable and NOT being a holiday weight gain statistic…..fill out this application and join my next Challenge. I will coach you through and offer you daily accountability, inspiration, clean recipes, and positive motivation once you COMMIT to a program and Shakeology for one month! What have you got to lose! Make this Holiday season your best yet! 😉
Do you want to know that #1 reason why people don’t achieve their fitness and weight loss goals??
You’ve got ’em, we all do. Here are a few that I hear a lot:
“I don’t have the time”
“I have a family that won’t like it if I start cooking healthy.”
“……it’s expensive to eat healthy….”
“……it’s expensive to buy Shakeology…”
“I already have a routine and don’t like change”
The QUESTION is — Do you want to stay the same MORE than you want to CHANGE???
Your desire for change must be greater than your desire to stay the same in order for you create a catalyst for change.
What is your WHY? What would your reason be for starting to change, and starting to create a healthier lifestyle? Maybe it is so you can feel more confident. Maybe it’s because the doctor’s results weren’t positive and you need to get healthier. Here are just a FEW benefits or side effects of creating a healthy lifestyle:
*Increased mood/reduction of depression
*Clothes fit better
*Feel more confident
*Have more energy
*Reduce cholesterol, high blood pressure and chance of diabetes
*Increased muscle tone
With all of these benefits, why WOULDN’T you want to make a change?? WHAT could be stopping you?? Even just giving yourself 30 minutes per day. A HALF HOUR of daily exercise coupled with healthy, clean eating can create dramatic results not only in your weight loss, but in your LIFE!! You don’t have to be perfect, you just need to be better than you were yesterday!!
DITCH the excuses!! YOU are worth MORE!! Your excuses will get you nowhere, but determining that you deserve a live worth living, will get you places!! If you want to start with one of my challenge groups, simply complete the application below! Let me help you get started on a new YOU!