Five Minute Mexi Egg Sandwich —> *Perfect for the 21 Day Fix*Ingredients:
1 whole-wheat English muffin
1 Tbsp salsa
1 Tbsp shredded reduced-fat Mexican-blend cheese
1 tsp diced fresh cilantro
1. BEAT one egg in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds on high, stir the egg, and microwave for another 30 seconds.
2. SPREAD salsa on bottom half of muffin.
3. TOP with egg, cilantro, and cheese.
4. TOAST in toaster oven until cheese melts.
5. TOP with other muffin half.
NUTRITION (per serving) 237 cal, 14 g pro, 29 g carb, 5 g fiber, 8 g fat, 3 g sat fat, 529 mg sodium