As you may have heard, seen or read, Beachbody has a brand new product called The 21 day Fix. What is it you ask, well….you have come to the right spot! I will be writing about my “journey” with The Fix (as I like to call it) –> highs, lows, common questions, and how to absolutely CRUSH the program and SEE results! The test group exhibited crazy results, in the short 21 days. This program is In such high demand that it sold out in ONE DAY!! This product sold so fast, that if you wanted to order it, you will have to wait to receive it until March! Craziness! ….BUT a good kinda crazy!
So, what is this program all about?? Well….first and foremost, it has been created by a mommy- who knows, firsthand, how difficult it can be to carve out any time for yourself, let alone find the time to work out! Autumn Calebrese is a celebrity fitness trainer & a bikini fitness competitor (who better to get you in shape…? LOL) who is also a mother. She designed this fitness AND nutrition program to be an easy and seamless transition into getting fit, healthy and on your way to a NEW and IMPROVED you! Here’s the breakdown:
**EASY meal planning —-> NO counting calories, NO weighing, NO measuring, NO counting points, carbs……
The plan comes with color coded containers that are for specific food groups and you are allowed only so many per day.
**EFFECTIVE & FAST Workouts —–> MAJOR calorie burn in 30 minutes/day! Thirty minutes?? YES —- 30 minutes!! You can spare that for yourself, you are WORTH IT! Here’s the breakdown of the workouts:
- Upper Fix.Targeted resistance training helps shape your chest, back, shoulders, arms, and abs.
- Lower Fix. Firm and tone your entire lower body while you blast fat and burn calories.
- Total Body Cardio Fix: Keep your heart rate up and your metabolism revved high long after the workout is over.
- Cardio Fix. Get your heart pumping and your body moving as you melt away the pounds.
- Pilates Fix. Strengthen your core, elongate your muscles, and firm your hips and thighs.
- Yoga Fix. Improve your balance, flexibility, and strength as you help relax your muscles.
These workouts coupled with a new way of eating (where you are NOT starving yourself, rather you are feeding your body nutrient packed foods) amounts to fabulous success!! Here is some of the test group challenger results…amazing!!!
If you are interested in learning more, please don’t hesitate to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to join in on the next Fitness Challenge, that is completely free….you may do so here, on the top of the page where indicated. I would LOVE to have you join me in March and help you obtain your fitness goals and goals of becoming a new and improved you!!! 🙂
You can always friend me on Facebook as well at: https://www.facebook.com/spencesara